1. We Dominican sisters and lay partners both in the US and in Zimbabwe, Zambia and Kenya are engaged in quality discernment and conversations that give birth to significant insights, growth and possible direction for advancing our charism into the future both within and between the two worlds.
2. Quality resources for sharing our Dominican charism with sisters and lay partners are identified.
3. Our sense of global sisterhood is broadened and deepened through new forms of collaboration.
4. Lay partners’ understanding of and engagement in the Dominican charism is strengthened and expanded.
5. Realistic direction for an implementation plan is developed.
6. The experience leads to a process that can be further refined, replicated and shared with other religious congregations/countries.